Welcome on our application platform for the PhD program of the Department of Computer Science of the TU Kaiserslautern.
What do I need to submit if I want to apply for the PhD program?You have to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Copies or certified translations of Bachelor/Master degrees, including transcript of records (in German or English)
- A motivation letter explaining which topics you are excited about and why you want to join a specific research group
- Names of professors / research group leaders that you would like to work with in our department/institute
- Proof of your English or German proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TestDaF, letter stating your level proficiency if your studies have been in English)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty staff of a university or a research institute (only if you have not graduated at the University of Kaiserslautern or if you are applying for a scholarship)
Registration and LoginYou can submit your application here.
We will forward your application to the professors and research group leaders that you selected in the online form.
Decisions about rejection or acceptance will be sent every 3–4 months.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com.